For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Are you sure this is the way mum?

Follow the yellow brick road to Oz -- where is your Oz?

This is a wonderful photo. The colors are exceptional.

Looks like stormy skies ahead to the Emerald City, but with loved ones the journey can be made.

I am getting excited! Savannah Rose and I are headed to a Ladies' Retreat with some dear friends from Bozeman, MT. We pull out of Great Falls tomorrow headed down the Montana roadways. I hope the Big Sky is full of puffy white cottonball clouds.

Also, I hope my daughter's cold lets up a little later today or off to see the doctor we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!