For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oak Leaves Quilt Pattern Must Have



In browsing one of my favorite sites for inspiration and future projects. I came across this beautiful oak leaves quilt pattern photo and must make one.

Right now I am almost done with my Aunt Grace Log Cabin/Embroidery Borders quilt top. Just a few more borders to stitch!

Also, I purchased even more fabrics at JoAnn's yesterday as I need to create some tops for my two sons bedrooms -- still getting adjusted from our move cross country. Since we are in Big Sky Country (I call Wilderness Country), I am going for a grizzly bear outdoor theme for them. Wynston, my 11 year old, has approved the quilt choice and fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!