For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Card Making Art


IMG_2614, originally uploaded by pippa67.

I like this creation someone made and posted on flickr.com. I need to settle down more and experiment with making cards. There are still tons of people I know that don't use a computer to communicate. Also, there are some of the same that I don't talk to on the phone much as they are out and about and busy and don't believe in cell phones.

Getting something special in the mail is also fun! So I think I am convincing myself to get busy here . . . a card to Linda . . . a card to Charles and Judi . . . a card to my special friend "Mama Mary".. this list is growing as I type.

Hope you take time to send a special note out to those you love and hold dear. Don't let more time slip away and wish you had . . . I have been experienceing that since last October when a dear sweet friend of mine (and penpal for years) passed away unexpectedly . . . I think of and miss you almost daily Sara Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!