For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, June 29, 2009

Nature Calling


, originally uploaded by BBRONYX.

I have spent most of the morning outside mowing the lawn, watering the lawn, and washing off the picnic table. Must be that I think a holiday is around the corner or maybe that company is coming into town soon.

I am on day 15 of this cold -- so over being sick I am I am. . . Grandma says I have to be over the cold before Trish comes on Friday. I find this cute as she is worrying her child will get sick around me. Feeling young and mothered Trish?

I like the detail in this photo and can't help but think it is enhanced somehow. No matter, it wins my seal of approval because it was chosen as todays blog inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!