For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Paint Outing -- Great Falls, Gibson Park






My kids and I enjoyed a late afternoon / early evening out of doors to a visit to Gibson Park here in Great Falls, Montana. We were invited to attend with the Great Falls Arts Association to a "Paint Outing". It was well attended by some very nice people. They set up their space and painted, drawed, or took pictures of the scenery or whatever inspired them. Everything was very pleasant except for the mosquitos trying to make us their feast. My son, Wynston and I ran back home quickly for some spray to make the outing more enjoyable.





The scenery around the Flower Garden and Arch was lovely and here are some pictures of our activity. Hope you have something this light and fun to do this summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!