For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Marjorie Leet


Marjorie Leet, originally uploaded by glamtv.

Performer with the Ziegfeld Follies from 1923 - 27

Okay. So I am at it again. It is 5:45 a.m. and I am miserable with a head cold now for 5 days. My lips are so chapped from breathing through my mouth.

To pass the time, I like to explore flickr.com and thought I would do a search for Ziefeld Follies. I love the pictures of the entertainers, the various sets and style of the photography.

This one is lovely. It has a victorian yet gypsy flair to me.

So, as I continue coughing and my face feels like it weighs a hundred pounds, I hope you are having a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!