For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dancing Embroidery Pattern


AB 7232 g, originally uploaded by mmaammbr.

There are some new wonderful embroidery patterns on flickr.com. I just love finding this site and group.

Going to check each day if new stuff has appeared is one of the highlights of my day. It is also causing me to have to purchase a new ink cartridge for my printer. I now have a box load of patterns to keep me stitching and making things for years to come.

Hope you have things that uplift and excite you to explore each day. Life is too short not to take to enjoy the things that bring you happiness.

I love you Fred and we will get through this new medical twist together! Our past 16 years has been a dance and I look forward to more twists and turns ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!