For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Catch that Rabbit


Rabbit, originally uploaded by hollykoffler.

Here someone has captured a wonderful photo of a rabbit in the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens.

I, myself, tried unsuccessfully to catch a picture of this faster than lightening bunny rabbit in my yard just yesterday. I have never seen an animal move as fast as him.

My daughter, Savannah Rose, got excited thinking we could catch it for a pet and even dumped a box out of her brother's closet to leave out for the rabbit to "hop right in." There was no hope of catching him nor did I want to try. He should be free to munch off my tall grass and the neighbors where ever he pleases.

I just wanted to capture his cuteness in a photograph. Maybe he will decide to visit my yard again soon and I will get a second chance. If not this Alice will just have to keep her eyes wide open for the white rabbit to come along with his pocket watch and then follow him off to Wonderland.

Enjoy the nature around you be it tame or wild. Everyday is a gift to cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!