For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mountain Top Retreat





Savannah and I enjoyed a wonderful weekend at the Mountain Top Retreat off Cottonwood Canyon Road in Bozeman, Montana this past weekend. The scenery was lovely and the company grand!





One friend was celebrating her 70th birthday. The party planners decided on a Hawaiian theme -- grass skirt,leis, sunglasses, hula hoop,and pretty flowers. Laughs were had by everyone as Kathy is a character out of costume, but even more animated in one.



These are friends I have not seen in over 9 years. They all had not changed in appearance or personalities very much. What a joy!!!



I love this picture of Savannah blowing bubbles at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!