For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Bless This House" Gift



I completed this free hand machine quilted piece that I had hand embroidered "Bless this House" for a dear friend of mine in Tennesee.

I shadow machine quilted "Faith", "Hope", and "Love" in the stitches. It was my first time making letters or words machine free-hand. I tried to capture the word "Love" in this photograph.



I sent a snail mail card to Twila saying that she could use this as a wall hanging, table mat or even turn it into a pillow panel. No matter how she chooses, I hope she knows it was made out of love from a friend who is now far away and missing our crafting visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!