For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dragon in the Making





Wynston, my 11 year old has been busy again putting together wooden puzzles. He is in love with making these creations and his development of patience is coming along nicely.

The dragon is beautiful and he and I are trying to decide on what colors to add.

Also, he put together this sweet wooden butterfly puzzle for me per my request. He has also decided these would be lovely to send to his two aunts for Christmas.





We are in the process of packing and moving from Nashville, TN to Great Falls, MT by April 1st. The time is flying by so quick. I have been stressed over getting a place rented there and made great strides today in finding something. Now for the application process. Which leads me to push on getting our house rented out here in Nashville.

I am going to miss my home and yard. I wish we could have stayed to see the blooming pear trees in the front yard put on their blooms the first two weeks in the spring.

Wynston has been battling a very bad cold for a week now, but is busy working on a detailed wooden battle tank puzzle -- I think a ship in coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!