For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rustic Sanctuary



Yesterday, I went to visit a good friend here in Nashville and took along my digital camera. I wanted to photograph her backyard -- a rustic sanctuary and piece of art.

I have been friends with her for nearly 5 years now and I have watched a transformation occur in her out of doors.



It has been truly inspiring to watch the creations with slate, stone, and rock as I don't think I have this large a scope of vision and talents to make something on this scale.




Also, the pictures do not compare to actually exploring in person.

I love the fireplace which is the most recent addition.



The beautiful antique table and chairs with the Coca Cola design are so eye catching.





What person would not want to climb into the swing hanging from two trees.



The wagon wheels are a piece of art to the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!