For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mosaics and Memories


My children recently had fun playing with some of my stained glass project scraps.

We made use of the scraps by decorating a wooden cross into a mosaic.

They love gluing and making patterns and playing with shapes no matter what age they are.



Even though I am packing and trying to sort through things, I am still busy stitching to "calm" my inner nerves on our newest adventure. Here is my latest embroidery piece.


Also, our family is going through emotions right now in having to give our poodle, "Sweetie" to a new home. We can not take him with us over 1800 miles and then be renting a place where it is an additional $50 per month in rent to have him. My Avery Zefram, age 9, is most affected by this. So I have taken pictures to preserve memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!