For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, February 23, 2009

A Drop Of Alice


a drop of alice, originally uploaded by identityseven.

I love exploring the internet to find pictures and interpretations of my favorite book character.

Bet you can't guess who....

I find this creative & lovely.

This would be fun to turn into an embroidery piece.

I know I have in me a quilt with an Alice in Wonderland theme . . . another day . . . another dream!



This Alice inspired item also has a different twist to it, but I could stitch this into an embroidery square also. The colors in the photo make me think of redwork stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!