For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Paper Dolls & Paper Puppets



In my looking into Alice in Wonderland things, I located these paper doll cards. I think they are so beautiful. I hope you like them too.



I have always had a soft spot of childish play left in me in my adult years. I have also had the wonderful opportunity of enjoying childhood and play in having my own children.

My daughter, Savannah Rose, has a fascination with paper dolls & puppets. She has been looking around on the world wide web and found this beautiful site. If you love making paper crafts or have a child who likes this pretend play, please take a moment and visit. You will fall in love.







http://www.pheemcfaddell.com/crafts/fairies/FairyPuppetInst.htm

I am also thinking these creations would be lovely on a Christmas tree as ornament decoration. I have some victorian reproduction cards that a friend of mine gave me many years ago that has a piece of ribbon loop on the back for hanging. I enjoy placing them year after year on my tree and fondly remembering my friend that I have unfortunately lost touch with these past few years. Anne, where are you????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!