For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, February 23, 2009

Owl Mosaic Mural


Owl with owls, originally uploaded by Gilberto Viciedo.

As I am heavily involved in packing for our big move from Nashville, TN to Great Falls, MT, to relieve my stress, I find playing on the computer helps a great deal.

All my supplies for working with stained glass and mosaics has been carefully placed in boxes. I am missing playing and feeling spontaneous in this art form.

Isn't it astounding the detail found in this mosaic mural of an owl?

Also, notice each miniature tile has an owl inside of it.



Photo by Gilberto Viciedo as found on Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!