For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wooden Puzzles = Creative Fun



Today as a part of home-schooling, Wynston finished his day putting together a Tarantula Spider Wooden Puzzle. Wynston is 11 years old and is very inquisitive about how things are put together. He is developing his patience as well.

Late yesterday when I came in from running errands with the puzzles, he tore into the wolf puzzle and could not quit till he was finished.
I will have to go back to one of my favorite hobby stores, Michael's, and see what others are on the shelf to bring home for more creative fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!